Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 8
Seite [1]
Caps

Rock the board

# Thema - 18.06.2011 um 09:52 Uhr
It is standard to set email to default to hide. Where can I change the default to hide email as the default?
Inaktiv
Jam2 ClanSphere Team

Highlander

# Antwort: 1 - 18.06.2011 um 11:25 Uhr
For new registered Members or existing Members? Or both ?

------------------
Gruß/ Best regards
Jam2

Nützliche Forumbeiträge/Codepastes: (Useful comments in our board / codepastes)
Template Switch for index.php
Board Navlist last posts

Edi: könnte man denn auch hier eine erweiterung einfügen?
Jam2: das web ist wie toyota.....
Edi: hö ?
Jam2: nichts ist unmöglich!

Inaktiv
|
Caps
Thread-Ersteller

Rock the board

# Antwort: 2 - 18.06.2011 um 19:43 Uhr
Hi am2,

It does not matter, upon registering the default should be to hide email. This is not new, most any BBS system has the tick set by default on "hide my email."

Inaktiv
|
hajo ClanSphere Team

VIP - Poster

Herkunft: Barsbüttel
# Antwort: 3 - 18.06.2011 um 22:48 Uhr
you can change the column default with e.g. phpmyadmin or the clansphere sql import by using a sql statement. hidden fields are saved using their column name in users_hidden separated by a semicolon. this is one possibility.

------------------
ClanSphere - professional clan care starts here

Inaktiv
|
Caps
Thread-Ersteller

Rock the board

# Antwort: 4 - 18.06.2011 um 23:44 Uhr
Thank you, but I would rather not have to do that nor to have others who installed CS have to jump into mysql and have to modify to hide email addresses. It must be a default value. I would think anyone who is a member of a forum would know this and implement it as the default.

Inaktiv
|
hajo ClanSphere Team

VIP - Poster

# Antwort: 5 - 19.06.2011 um 02:58 Uhr
this feature was added later on and so it was decided to have public visibility as default. since this might be a bad solution i will look into it and maybe provide a patch to change this.

edit: http://trac.csphere.eu/csp/changeset/4911

------------------

Zuletzt editiert von hajo ClanSphere Team am 19.06.2011 um 03:21 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
Caps
Thread-Ersteller

Rock the board

# Antwort: 6 - 19.06.2011 um 08:54 Uhr
Revised:

This post was entered into the wrong thread :(. The content below is not to be in this thread.

Just to have a menu item point to a file you must create a module? The chat exist in a folder in the root not under CS. So the menu only has to point to that index file in folder: /chat.

Zuletzt editiert von Caps am 19.06.2011 um 10:44 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
hajo ClanSphere Team

VIP - Poster

# Antwort: 7 - 19.06.2011 um 09:01 Uhr
i thought you want to embed that into the clansphere cms as a content-page, so you have to use static pages or create a new module whatever covers your needs best. i've seen some clansphere sites using an irc chat and other objects inserted to a static page, which would make an own module overpowered for a such simple task.

if its just a link and the other page has nothing to do with the clansphere cms right, then its just the url you should provide to the target file, at best using a full qualified uri.

------------------

Inaktiv
|
Caps
Thread-Ersteller

Rock the board

# Antwort: 8 - 19.06.2011 um 10:51 Uhr
Hi hajo,

I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. You may want to delete both your reply and my post about menu with "Revised". Delete this one too.

Zuletzt editiert von Caps am 19.06.2011 um 10:52 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 8
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.