Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 4
Seite [1]
twitch

Rock the board

# Thema - 19.04.2007 um 11:30 Uhr
1. How can I change the order that categories are shown on the forum page? How can I change the order in which the board category or forum category are listed on the board page? Is there an option to change the order? if so, where is this option? if not, is there a way to do it in phpmyadmin? if so, what table and what column?

2. Can clan wars be automatically added to the calendar for events? This will make the calendar show events and clan wars.

3. When adding news there is a checkbox at the bottom for options that says "Attached". What is this used for?

4. Does anyone have a script to import webspell matches, members, news, clans, etc, into clansphere? That one is probably a long shot.
Inaktiv
borchi

Geekboy

Herkunft: Berlin
# Antwort: 1 - 19.04.2007 um 11:43 Uhr
1. Look at your adminpage. At the Boardmodule you have a link to sort the boardcatagories. (The second in the head i think)
2. There was a diskussion in the german board about it. Maybe someone make it.
3. Attached means, the news is showing first, the whole time. Like an attached thread in the board
4. A webspell-converter is in work from a third party.

------------------

Inaktiv
|
twitch
Thread-Ersteller

Rock the board

# Antwort: 2 - 19.04.2007 um 12:20 Uhr
Thank you for your response!

Found the forum sort fucntion finally
Looking forward to to clanwars in the calendar for events adn especially the webspell to clansphere import/converter

Zuletzt editiert von twitch am 19.04.2007 um 12:22 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
duRiel ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Cambridge
# Antwort: 3 - 28.04.2007 um 15:45 Uhr
alright, i am working on it

/edit
done

Zuletzt editiert von duRiel ClanSphere Team am 28.04.2007 um 16:30 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
twitch
Thread-Ersteller

Rock the board

# Antwort: 4 - 29.05.2007 um 06:17 Uhr
awesome!

Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 4
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.