Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 4
Seite [1]
Leftblank

Beginner

# Thema - 30.09.2007 um 20:17 Uhr
I've been a happy user of the Clansphere software so far, but I'm facing one pretty big issue with the board plugin. Basically what I want to do is to grant all users of one particular squad access to two private boards, without allowing those who sign up on the Clansphere to read the contents within these particular boards.

So far I've been playing a lot with the 'Squad' and 'access' options at 'Edit board', but I just haven't been able to figure out how Clansphere handles this, perhaps you could enlighten me on this... I'd appreciate it.

edit; kinda wrong board, sorry for that :X
Inaktiv
duRiel ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Cambridge
# Antwort: 1 - 03.10.2007 um 01:53 Uhr
hi!
i didnt try it yet, but usually you should set the board access level on 0, so nobody can read it.
then you should grant the access to the group.

Inaktiv
|
Leftblank
Thread-Ersteller

Beginner

# Antwort: 2 - 04.10.2007 um 16:38 Uhr
2007-10-03 at 1:53 AM - duRiel:
hi!
i didnt try it yet, but usually you should set the board access level on 0, so nobody can read it.
then you should grant the access to the group.

Doesn't work sadly, or at least not the way I tried; I've set the permissions on the individual board to 0, set it as the board of the squad and set the general permission for the boards (under Access) to 3, that way my squad can see/post, but so does every other user that is logged in, no matter whether they're in a squad or not...

Inaktiv
|
Leftblank
Thread-Ersteller

Beginner

# Antwort: 3 - 15.10.2007 um 20:00 Uhr
A little bump, perhaps anyone else knows the solution?

Inaktiv
|
duRiel ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Cambridge
# Antwort: 4 - 25.10.2007 um 23:04 Uhr
ok set the board to access 3 then and still give the members access 3 to the board.

Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 4
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.