Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 3
Seite [1]
nbaumann

Beginner

# Thema - 27.10.2007 um 07:12 Uhr
Hey I wondering if there was a way to remove the time and date of the news in the {news:navlist}?

Also I was wondering where would I change the css style of the admin main page when you click on "administration".

Thanks.
Inaktiv
Ramires ClanSphere Team

Supporter
Supporter

Herkunft: Waldeck
# Antwort: 1 - 27.10.2007 um 13:49 Uhr
hey,... look for the template file /themes/base/news/navlist.tpl,... there exists an entry like this

{news:news_time}

remove this, an the time isn't display anymore,...

for the administration site, what will you change exactly,...? exist an link for your purpose, to give an example...?

------------------

Verschwende keine Energie an Dinge die Du nicht ändern kannst...

Zuletzt editiert von Ramires ClanSphere Team am 27.10.2007 um 13:49 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
nbaumann
Thread-Ersteller

Beginner

# Antwort: 2 - 27.10.2007 um 20:11 Uhr
Haha I am stupid, I couldn't find the .tpl file of navlist news. ^^

Well you know when you are admin and you click "administration"? Then you get a table of pictures and links for like "news", "clanwars"? The main admin page. I want to change the css style that table is using.

Danke viel mal

Inaktiv
|
Ramires ClanSphere Team

Supporter
Supporter

Herkunft: Waldeck
# Antwort: 3 - 27.10.2007 um 22:12 Uhr
ok... there are used the standard forms of clansphere, this means normally there is an existing file clansphere.css, or maybe an other css file you use for your design,...

the formates are used, you can find in the /themes/base/clansphere/manage.tpl,...

for example there is defined <table class="forum" style="width:{page:width}" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
and the class forum is still defined in the corresponding css,...

------------------

Verschwende keine Energie an Dinge die Du nicht ändern kannst...

Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 3
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.