Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 9
Seite [1]
stevebluck2

Wannabe poster

# Thema - 26.11.2008 um 17:20 Uhr
Hello,

I have spoke to Duriel about my problem. I am selling premium Clansphere Templates to the public and also distributing your clansphere CMS for free on our website to give you more exposure in the UK.

The problem im having is that I need php enabled properly in the templates so i can intergrate my license code for security reasons (so no one can share them).

I have enabled php like this [phpcode] code here [/phpcode] but doesnt work properly.

Can you please PM me on how to turn off the php restriction so i can use the normal <?php and ?>. This way my intergration code will work.

Many Thanks in advance
Inaktiv
SCHIRI ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Hamburg
# Antwort: 1 - 26.11.2008 um 17:22 Uhr
if anyone would want it, he can remove the security code for sharing the template his self.
I think there will not be any security advantage in adding the php-code.

------------------
www.laszlokorte.de

Inaktiv
|
stevebluck2
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 2 - 26.11.2008 um 17:26 Uhr
Your right, but i will encode the index.php template file so they are unable to remove it. Therefor they cant share it.

Inaktiv
|
SCHIRI ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

# Antwort: 3 - 26.11.2008 um 17:33 Uhr
do you mean the index.htm file?

i think the easiest way to use php-code in the index.htm is putting the code in an file like mods/yourdir/yourfile.php and then put the playholder {yourdir:filename} (filename without the .php extension) in the template for including the the php-file.

------------------
www.laszlokorte.de

Inaktiv
|
duRiel ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Cambridge
# Antwort: 4 - 26.11.2008 um 19:44 Uhr
you want to encode the html?

Inaktiv
|
stevebluck2
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 5 - 27.11.2008 um 10:23 Uhr
I understand what your all saying,

BUT - I had to convert the index.htm file to index.php so i can put WHMCS License intergration code into it and then encode that file so users can't share it.

If i use your method SCHIRI, what is going to stop users from just removing that file and then being able to share that template.

If php is not restriced at all then the code will work and i can encode it therefor knowone will be able to share it.

Thanks

Inaktiv
|
SCHIRI ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

# Antwort: 6 - 27.11.2008 um 10:50 Uhr
i am not sure if it works, but you could put the WHOLE code you want to put into the index.htm(.php) file into the file in mods/yourdir/filename.php an then just put the playholder into the index.htm

------------------
www.laszlokorte.de

Inaktiv
|
stevebluck2
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 7 - 27.11.2008 um 10:53 Uhr
Yes that works, but what is stopping the user from deleting the file?

I need php to be enabled and then encoded so the user cant remove the code or delete an outside file.

Thanks

Inaktiv
|
SCHIRI ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

# Antwort: 8 - 27.11.2008 um 11:34 Uhr
in the mods/yourdir/filename.php php is enabled. you can put your license-code in there.

but I'll say it again:
You can not protect any information wich get send to the users-browser. everything a user can see, he could change. When you visit any page you can get the html-code an the images and you can use it for you self. there is not any protection.

another example:
you build a rocket for flying to the sun. if you sell it you can not protect you of getting stealed the idea because everyone can buy it and analyse it for rebuilding it himself.

(bad english^^)

------------------
www.laszlokorte.de

Inaktiv
|
stevebluck2
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 9 - 27.11.2008 um 11:51 Uhr
Hmm, i guess i'll just have to copywrite it and use your method.

Thanks

Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 9
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.