Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 8
Seite [1]
lemorragia

Beginner

# Thema - 22.09.2011 um 18:20 Uhr
Hi,

i've tried in these day this cms and i liked it! I was on the edge of starting the development of something similar to manage a clan and events like lanparties, but i found this one and i think that is nice and well-coded, so i decided to spend my efforts here.

Here is the italian translation that i've completed, (actually is an alpha version, i have to check some minor things) so it can be included in some future revisions.

Please contact me if the attached files have issues liike format or folder structure.

regards from italy and compliments for the project
simone
Dateianhänge:
zip it.zip (77.74 KiB - 40 mal heruntergeladen )
Inaktiv
ev0lution

Geekboy

# Antwort: 1 - 22.09.2011 um 18:24 Uhr
next versions? maybe in coresphere.
clansphere is at the end of development. no more versions anymore

------------------

Inaktiv
|
lemorragia
Thread-Ersteller

Beginner

# Antwort: 2 - 22.09.2011 um 19:49 Uhr
ok.I didn't know that. i had a little trouble following the board because i can't read german.

edit: additionally i'm an oop programmer with much experience with symfony 1&2 so, if coresphere is based on this i'll follow

Zuletzt editiert von lemorragia am 22.09.2011 um 19:53 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
ev0lution

Geekboy

# Antwort: 3 - 22.09.2011 um 20:01 Uhr
you have right. coresphere will be based on symfony2
and the coresphere team will be happy about people who have experience with that framework / bundles

------------------

Inaktiv
|
SlayR ClanSphere Team

Geekboy

Herkunft: Calbe (Saale)
# Antwort: 4 - 23.09.2011 um 11:10 Uhr
Is your translation complete? If so, i/you can upload it to the Download-Section here, so it is present as a additional language package. There is already another translation (french) ready for download!!

------------------
--- CLANSPHERE ---
Professional clan care starts here

Inaktiv
|
lemorragia
Thread-Ersteller

Beginner

# Antwort: 5 - 23.09.2011 um 13:15 Uhr
it is actually a draft/proposal. I posted it here because i saw other italian attempts of translating clansphere.In these way they can download it and possibly check the value of the translation.
I'm actually testing the entire translation, i think that it will be complete in a week or two of testing.

Inaktiv
|
esse999

Beginner

# Antwort: 6 - 19.10.2011 um 11:20 Uhr
Hello everyone,

i'm traying the italian laguange but i've a problem, links on the various box in the homepage aren't translated, how i can find the code for translating them?

Inaktiv
|
hajo ClanSphere Team

VIP - Poster

Herkunft: Barsbüttel
# Antwort: 7 - 19.10.2011 um 12:03 Uhr
examples? maybe the index.htm template file content is what you are looking for, this is not part of translations

------------------
ClanSphere - professional clan care starts here

Inaktiv
|
esse999

Beginner

# Antwort: 8 - 26.10.2011 um 12:03 Uhr
Yoy're right i found it in index.htm. I did think it was in the language folder.

I'm making a website of my italian club of Laser Tag and this CMS is very useful!

Thank you!

Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 8
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.