Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 4
Seite [1]
Smuggy

Wannabe poster

# Thema - 29.05.2007 um 09:20 Uhr
Is there a possibility to change the accepted files to also accept regular straight from the game demo's? As currently only wmv and avi are supported but I have had request of people asking me why they cannot just upload their demo files.

I haven't looked through the coding yet but I am sure it's there somewhere, just hope someone with more knowledge of the modules could point me in the right direction.
Inaktiv
duRiel ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Cambridge
# Antwort: 1 - 29.05.2007 um 15:03 Uhr
mods/files/create.php & edit.php

$filetypes = array('application/pdf' => 'pdf','text/plain' => 'txt');

Inaktiv
|
Smuggy
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 2 - 30.05.2007 um 19:11 Uhr
hmm duRiel, I am not sure if that would change it no?

What I meant is the replays, they are standard set to wmv and avi. I have just tried to go to settings>options>replays and add some more file types.

But whenever I now upload a file like zip...it just doesn't add it to the database, it says that it is successful but then it can't be found anywhere, I tried running it with debug.php and same thing, no error but no save.

Any clue? Because it must be possible to add zip rar or 7zip files to the replays I think.

Thanks in advance.

Inaktiv
|
duRiel ClanSphere Team

Weltmeister

Herkunft: Cambridge
# Antwort: 3 - 08.06.2007 um 15:02 Uhr
ah ok i didnt get that you want to accept zip files in the replays, thought you want it in the files module.
i tried it and it works :/
which clansphere version do you use?

Inaktiv
|
Smuggy
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 4 - 09.06.2007 um 15:31 Uhr
I'm using RC3.

I tried inserting a replay without using a file to upload and just a mirror, and with index as well as debug.php it just completes, says it's been added successfully then I click continue and there is no replay to be found anywhere.

Cheers

Note: I just upgraded to the next version above rc3 and the replay area works fine now .

Zuletzt editiert von Smuggy am 09.06.2007 um 16:34 Uhr (1x Editiert)
Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 4
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.