Demo

Probiere ClanSphere aus und teste daran herum. Demo

Antworten: 2
Seite [1]
Zoeff

Wannabe poster

# Thema - 29.11.2007 um 01:58 Uhr
My first question is related to the votes navlist. I can't seem to make the bars from the votes wider. I changed the used images for the votes to a longer length, then I changed the lengths in the tpl files and finaly i changed the width in the mod section on votes.
The background image then shows as the correct length but the filler bar still stays the same. To solve this i changed the multiplier in one of the mod php files but that means that the maximum score no longer is 100% but 260 (because that is the length).

Someone out here who can help me?? It workes on this site so there must be a solution

Then the second question is about the forum navlist. When there are unread messages show up. However when you click them they go away, showing as read. What do you have to change in order to let them stay up there??

Muchas gracias amigos

------------------
Ich bin kein coder aber wann jemand fragen hat fur Photoshop.. bitte frag es!
Inaktiv
Fredd<y

Poststar

# Antwort: 1 - 29.11.2007 um 12:41 Uhr
Then the second question is about the forum navlist. When there are unread messages show up. However when you click them they go away, showing as read. What do you have to change in order to let them stay up there??

mods/board/navlist.php
delete line 18-20.

backup!

------------------

KBs speichern, Produktion ausrechnen, Spioberichte speichern...
Machs dir einfach!

(System for Intelligence, Cooperation and Combat)

Inaktiv
|
Zoeff
Thread-Ersteller

Wannabe poster

# Antwort: 2 - 29.11.2007 um 14:13 Uhr
k thx a bunch for that one!

------------------
Ich bin kein coder aber wann jemand fragen hat fur Photoshop.. bitte frag es!

Inaktiv
|
Antworten: 2
Seite [1]

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um zu antworten.